- New release of question and answer booklets (December 2016)
- CPD Seminar: Workshop on "Group Accounts"
- Examination Results for Professional Bridging Examination - December 2016 Session
- Examination Results for Accredited Accounting Technician Examination - December 2016 Session
- Updates of PBE Paper III Study Text
Position Paper on the New QP
4 January 2017
The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (the "Institute") has completed the CPA qualifying process reform to ensure professional accountants are trained with the skills, expertise and ethics that can support Hong Kong as an international business and financial centre. This Position Paper sets out the final content, structure and design of the new QP.
With the launch of the new QP, holders of Accredited Accounting Technician ("AAT") and Professional Bridging Examination ("PBE") will have a direct pathway to the CPA qualification framework. AAT Examination and PBE will not be offered after 31 December 2018. The Institute will offer cross-credits to AAT students/ members and PBE students who are partway through their examination in the existing framework. A comprehensive set of transitional arrangements has been designed to ensure a smooth transition from the existing structure to the proposed requirements of the new QP.
Please click here to view the details of the new QP.
|Date:||15, 21 and 28 March 2017 (Wednesday, Tuesday and Tuesday)|
|Time:||7:00 to 10:00 p.m.|
|Venue:||27/F Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong|
|Speaker:||Ms. Judy Tsang|
Click here to register.